The Berger Learning Group is looking to expand its ABA team and is seeking highly-motivated professionals dedicated to improving the lives of those with autism, developmental delays and behavioral challenges.
Since collaboration is key in ABA, we at BLG work closely as a team to achieve the best outcomes for those we serve. Our center-based program allows for a high level of supervision and support for staff which results in a quality ABA program.
What We Offer
- A flexible, part-time schedule ~ daytime, after school and weekends
- A rewarding experience working with a great, collaborative team of professionals
- Convenience of a center-based program ~ no travel required
- Competitive rates ~ based on ABA-related experience and education
- Ongoing clinical support
- Professional liability insurance
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Opportunities for RBT training & supervision
The right candidate will be bright, energetic and passionate about working in the field of ABA. They will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with individuals with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). A BA/BS in ABA or a related field (education, psychology) preferred.
Thank you for your interest!